Sayfalar

9.5.10

Anneler Günü

Mother are you mad at me
Mother are you scared
That someday you will turn around
And look to find your brown-eyed girl's not there..

But mother don't you worry
Mother don't you fret
Cause we've been through so much pain and joy and suffering
For me to forget

The times we had together
Times that were so full
But time's gone by before my eyes
And I realise
Time was often cruel...

So mother don't you worry
Mother don't you cry
Cause there'll come a day
When I will take the reins from your fair hands and wave
"Bye bye"

Travis


***

Anneciğim,

Senin yüzün gördüğüm en güzel yüz,
Ve sesin duyduğum en güzel ses olarak kalacak.
Senin kurabiyelerin ve keklerin en lezzetlileri,
Senin kucağın daima en sıcağı olacak.


Bense asla tekrar kucağına sığamasam da,
Daima seninle olacağım.

Seni çok seven,
"can yoldaşın"
Kızın

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder